Jesse has been working in the fitness industry for over six years. Over this span, he has developed a passion for core strength, stability, and mobility, picking up his Pilates, reformer, and various other functional mobility qualifications along the way.
Jesse is very passionate about health and fitness, with a particular inclination towards core strength and stability. Very particular about technique and muscle familiarisation, Jesse now roots all his training, even HIIT, hypertrophy, or cardio, in the fundamentals of Pilates, opting for simpler movements over unneccessarily complex ones.
Below is a list of the training and skills Jesse has completed:
- Diploma – Design & Illustration Skills
- Cert III – Fitness: Instructor
- Cert IV – Fitness: Personal Trainer
- Cert IV – Fitness: Training for Elders
- Studio Pilates: Mat Pilates
- Studio Pilates: Reformer Pilates
- AustSwim: Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety
He also enjoys being active, surfing, snowboarding, and soccer. whenever he gets the opportunity.
“I believe that a simple movement executed perfectly trumps an advanced movement executed poorly.”